New Star Trek Series … ?

15 Dec

This looks too good to be true …

Make It So! ‘Star Trek’s’ Capt. Picard Returns in New CBS Series

“It’s good to see you again Captain.”

Indeed.

“I have the bridge.”

6 Responses to “New Star Trek Series … ?”

1. Marilyn Armstrong December 15, 2018 at 10:58 pm #

Damn. Does that mean I have to by CBSAllAccess?

• jcalberta December 15, 2018 at 11:15 pm #

Gee I don’t know? I used to download all this stuff off Torrent sites. But that’s getting harder to do.

2. Marilyn Armstrong December 15, 2018 at 11:08 pm #

Reblogged this on Serendipity – Seeking Intelligent Life on Earth and commented:
    Does this mean I’m FINALLY going to have to buy CBS All Access?

• jcalberta December 16, 2018 at 9:23 am #

I don’t know where they are going to be … maybe so. They did that with Discovery too. But I was still able to see them.

3. Cindy Bruchman December 16, 2018 at 7:11 am #

Interesting. As much as I am an original Trekkie, I was super busy when this second-round series came out in the 90s. I saw maybe 5 episodes total. That would be cool to get to know the cast in this reboot!

• jcalberta December 16, 2018 at 9:00 am #

Truly an awesome and important phenomenon. And they tried to cancel it once – way back when. I’ve always been amazed at how they kept up – and exceeded the quality ov3r these many years. It’s those invisible Artists called Writers that pass the torch.