What’s going on with WordPress ???

14 Nov

You must have noticed I’ve been doing a lot of editing … and re-Posting on my Posts recently.

This is because some strange things are going with my Blog.

The first thing that started to go wrong was that any time I posted a clip from You Tube it often didn’t appear on the the Post. It was fine in the Preview, but screwed somehow up in the Posting. And each I tried to fix it, it wouldn’t fix. But I couldn’t tell that until I Posted. Very aggravating.

The other thing was line spacing. It sometimes added extra spacing or none at all. It didn’t look very good. And I care about how my Posts look.

These a couple of other ongoing issues have required me to keep Editing and Posting until things come out correctly.

Of course, I also sometimes make mistakes – typos and such – which I am inclined to correct. But not the extent that I’ve been having to do lately.

I don’t know if the video issue a You Tube fault or a WordPress fault??? I just know it never happened before.

I hope it clears up by itself because it’s a mystery down here.

Soooo … just so you know. Sorry.

7 Responses to “What’s going on with WordPress ???”

1. Cindy Bruchman November 15, 2018 at 4:31 am #

I had too many spaces between photos I uploaded and realized it was me. I have to backspace from one to the other and repost the photo again. Don’t know if that helped! It is aggravating when extra spacing ruins the visual effect.

• jcalberta November 15, 2018 at 9:22 am #

I haven’t figured this out yet. Don’t think it’s me though because I’ve been functioning per usual. Hmmmm …

2. Don Ostertag November 15, 2018 at 12:43 pm #

Mine has taken on a lot of bad habits also.

• jcalberta November 15, 2018 at 2:54 pm #

Don, I hope it’s just a passing anomaly. ???.

• jcalberta November 19, 2018 at 7:05 pm #

My internet is screwed up since MS Update. Won’t load some sites without doing a diagnostic. Imagine how much fun that is.

3. Marilyn Armstrong November 18, 2018 at 5:35 pm #

There has been a spacing issue on WordPress forever. I’m surprised it finally got you. You can work around it, but it’s built into their application.

• jcalberta November 18, 2018 at 6:37 pm #

I can usually figure it out. It’s not fun, but do-able. But recently it’s been worse than before. Must be one of their ‘improvements’?